Swim . 泳

Confession of a midnight swimmer

This is my confession about the public swimming pool. I love how quiet u re at the midnight, when there is only me at the pool.

Oh no no no, it is me and the water. When u swim, u swipe your arms across the water. So smooth, so calm. To listen to the waves u created slowly, and they hit the wall. That is what we called the tranquillity.

I love the coolness of the water. It was slight heated not to freeze ur skin yet slightly colder than ur body. I love losing my body heat in the water. Let them wash away the tiredness.

I love when I swim, I think. Memories play in my mind like a video tape. I m glad I m the only audience. I reflect once I stop to breath after a few laps. Just like gathering the moral stories after pieces of movies or video clips.

I love how u realize u actually breath in the water. And u breath just because u need oxygen. Isn't it clear? All the life u re having now is to survive. Just to survive. Feeling good to be like an animal, without the human's complicated and sophisticated mind.

It feels good to burn ur calories without sweating. It feels good u re spending ur free time doing useful thing. It feels good when u know ur mind can't be clearer anymore that u hav only one target when u swim. It's to reach the other end. And u never wan to stop. U reach, then u turn and swim and reach and turn and swim.... It goes on this cycle, till u need a deep breathe and u stop.

It's just too good to swim. Do u love swimming too? <3


Comments

Popular Posts