English?

My english is always not accurate.
Most probably because my parents do not speak any.

But my mum speaks some really funny yet cute english. My dad is better than her because he works in Singapore i guess.

Today I just helped her to check her summons online, because she needs to pay the road tax for her car.

She always says the "road tax" in her way, that is "lotac".
That is why my brother seriously asked me how to spell "lotac"...
I found out he actually wanted to spell Road Tax out.

Anyway, my mum is really a "good" driver.
She had 3 summons to pay which will be costing her RM630.
One is speeding. *This is reasonable.
2nd is traffic obstruction?? *What were u doing?! trying to block the road? LOL
3rd is even worse... LOST OF CONTROL. cool mum. respect sial.

and here come her examples of cute english...
she has a friend named Jennifer.
The 1st time Jennifer introduced herself, my mum thought she was "Elephant".
and from every now on, when u try to correct her to pronounce Jennifer, she can only give u some elephants.... -.-"" too bad, i can't help u, Jen.
Later on we had more cases...
like she cant say Wilson... all she comes out will be Vincent.
And Steven, she gave me a reply, TIMUN! wad? where is the 'S'?

No matter what kind of english u give her, she just cant pronounce it right.
if u really think my english is poor, let's have a chat with my mum. ;]
she made people laugh. =D Love mama!

Comments

Popular Posts