Prejudice . 以貌取人

Over this summer,
the most frustrating me question
which had been thrown to me by almost every new friend I met is
'So, are you studying or working?'

Of coz, I am studying.
And then they asked: 'So what are you studying?'

And so I answered:'Pharmacy'

They:'woah/owh, so where do u study?'

Me:'UK'.

This comes the most frustrating part >-<

They:'WOW, u rich'.

Sometimes I choose not to answer "...." but I am not rich.
Therefore, I will say:'Not exactly, I took scholarship'.

They:'WOW, u genius'.

Me:'...................'

Okayyyy,
wad's wrong if I am not rich and I am not genius
but I am taking scholarship to study in UK?

How can they just judge me either rich or smart
by one little fact they know which is I am studying in UK?

***

Recently, someone's prejudice is annoying me.

I really do not like anyone
who thinks a guy with no money or good family background now
would not succeed in the future too.

So, don't try to stop people from being in love just because of this reason.

Because, it is INVALID on me. =)

Comments

Popular Posts